- Afghanistan: Did Your Rep. Vote for an Exit Strategy?
- Peaceful Prevention: Already Meager Funding Slashed
- Our Website: Tell Us What You Think!
- Quote of the Week: Sen. Mark Udall on the New START
- Make Peace an Election-Year Issue: Bird-Dogging With the Best of Them
- Global Warming: Are We Toast?
- War Is Not the Answer Photo of the Week: Ventura, CA
Last week, 162 representatives voted to require the president to develop an exit strategy from Afghanistan-this was 24 more than supported a similar proposal last year. Was your representative one of them?
Read more and see more and act more on current stats at: E-News: Key Vote on the War, Backpedaling on Prevention, and More | Friends Committee on National Legislation.