Conference March 13 – 14, 2013
9 am – 5 pm
Scandinavia House – Victor Borge Hall
58 Park Avenue (at 38th Street)
New York City
• Can fracking be done safely?
• How can you be sure you are feeding your family safe food?
• What are the health risks of smartphones and smart meters?
• Is Wi-Fi a public health threat?
• What are the environmental costs and health risks of the technology alternatives?…
• What role do corporations play in the information you have to answer these questions?
|Dr. Will Allen, PhD
Dr. Ronald E. Bishop, PhD
Representative Andrea Boland, MBA
Dr. Arline L. Bronzaft, PhD
Dr. David Brown, ScD
Dr. David O. Carpenter, MD
Dr. Michael Hansen, PhD
Dr. Lennart Hardell, MD, PhD
Dr. Magda Havas, PhD
|Deborah Kopald, MBA
Dr. Sheldon Krimsky, PhD
Dr. David Mortensen, PhD
Dr. Kathleen Nolan, MD
Cheryl Rogowski, MacArthur Fellow
Paul Rubin, MA
Whitney North Seymour, Jr., Esq.
Dr. Katherine Tucker, PhD
|Open to the public • Free admission
Seating is limited: RSVP recommended
RSVP is required for lunch, which must be pre-purchased
For questions, call (888) 998-0491 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more on this story, visit: Corporate Interference Conference.