The Middle East Crisis Committee invites you to the launch of a new book, “Zionist Betrayal of Jews: From Herzl to Netanyahu,” written by MECC Executive Director Stanley Heller.
We know about what the movement of Zionism has meant for Palestinians, but what about its long, long record of putting its Jewish State project ahead of the plain interests of Jews in Russia, Germany, Poland, Argentina, Ukraine and other countries including the U.S.A.? Stanley Heller will explain.
from the back cover of “Zionist Betrayal of Jews”:
Inside you’ll read about:
· A Zionist leader who collaborated with a murderous anti-Semitic Czarist minister
· A member of the Zionist Executive who signed an agreement with a man whose forces had just killed thousands of Jews
· The first major act of appeasement to Hitler, the destruction of the international anti-Nazi boycott
· A group honored in Israel today that tried to make an alliance with Nazi Germany during the Holocaust
· Eli Wiesel’s broken-hearted disappointment with leaders of Jewish Palestine
· German Nazis that Israel employed after the war
· The South American Hitler-loving regime to which Israel sold weapons in the 1970’s
· Netanyahu’s close relations with governments that praise Nazi collaborators
· Netanyahu’s part in the making of the anti-Semitic lies about Soros
· Netanyahu’s close relations with Trump who opened the floodgates to anti-Semitism and racism in the U.S.