The CT Energy Network presents Responsible Siting of Renewables in CT 9-noon Friday, June 26, 2020
An online conference covering:
- Striking a balance between promoting renewable energy and protecting important natural resources;
- Prioritizing developed or degraded locations near the energy demand;
- Protecting agricultural lands and promoting dual use;
- Tools for engaging your community in sustainability discussions that will minimize local conflicts
- Audrey Friedrichsen, Scenic Hudson
- Gina Wolfman, Greenskies
- Lexie Hain, American Solar Grazing Association
- Val Ferro, Good Earth Advisors
This event is free to attend, but registration is required.
? ? ? Register? ? ?here
Who Should Attend:
Members of local energy committees, municipal and regional land use planners and conservation commissioners, farmers, foresters, land trust leaders, large commercial building owners, solar developers and land management professionals.
For more information, contact Patrice Gillespie at email@example.com