Published on Mar 27, 2014
The Gandhi Peace Award has been given out by Promoting Enduring Peace since 1952. The 2014 recipient is Medea Benjamin who received it in a public ceremony on April 16 at the United Church on the Green in New Haven, CT
This video, from www.thestruggle.org, includes
- Interview with James van Pelt of Promoting Enduring Peace
- Part of Medea Benjamin’s talk about drones in New Haven 2013.
- Interview with Medea Benjamin about her life and politics
- Satire – Apartheid Adventures on Water Apartheid in Palestine Israel
- Comment on the Sentencing of 529 Egyptians to Death
For more on this story, visit: ? Medea Benjamin to Get 2014 Gandhi Peace Award – YouTube.