FP’s inaugural Climate Summit is just a few days away – so don’t forget to register to save your front-row seat at this important event! New speakers highlights include:
- His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales
- Sheikh Hasina, Prime Minister, Bangladesh
- Toshimitsu Motegi, Minister for Foreign Affairs, Japan
- Anna Shpitsberg, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Energy Transformation, U.S. Department of State
- Fatih Birol, Executive Director, International Energy Agency
- Michael Rubio, General Manager, ESG and Sustainability, Chevron
- Dr. Fiona Wild, Vice President, Sustainability and Climate Change, BHP
Following President Biden’s Earth Day Summit, our program will feature reactions from top government officials, leading industry perspectives and expert insights on viable, cross-sector solutions to support new commitments to greenhouse gas emission cuts.
Questions they will explore:
- How can the energy sector evolve to meet market and political realities but also lead efforts toward carbon-neutral power?
- How do we ensure the supply of critical materials vital to the clean energy transition?
- Where are the main challenges and opportunities to improve sustainability along our economic value chains?
- What are the levers policymakers, investors, companies or consumers can pull to incentivize sustainability efforts in those areas?
- How are advanced technologies like AI supporting the fight against climate change?
Join us to learn more about these and other key issues and add your voice to continue the momentum for global climate action. Visit the website for more information and sign up today!
FP Virtual Climate Summit
April 27 & 28
9:00am – 12:30pm EDT